Delegate Arktoshi - 40% Rewards Sharing | Unikname Outreach | Community Delegate

WELCOME TO ARKTOSHI!
Stake your UNIK + vote for arktoshi. Receive rewards. It’s easy. Sharing 40%.
(arktoshi - The name of smallest amount of Ark)

If that name sounds familiar to you, then you probably remember the work arktoshi has done over at the ARK and Compendia community.

I’m Tin from Vietnam, and been involved in Ark-based DPOS chains since Dec 2017. Since that time, I became quite handy around building and maintaining nodes. You might seen my delegate name in forging on the Ark, Compendia, Qredit networks.

I hope to spread information about this project to many people in my homeland Vietnam.

Contributions

• Maintain multiple Unikname nodes.
  • Sharing Unikname related articles at arkviet.com.
  • Sharing Unikname related articles to Top 10 magazine in Vietnam.
  • Tweet/Retweet Uninake information daily. My Account @arktoshidotcom has ~ 500 followers (most of them love ARK, and from now they will research about Unikname.)

Network support

• 1x Forging Node - CPU Ryzen, NVMe disk, Premium BW - NL datacenter - Uptime 99,99%
  • 1x Relay Node - CPU Intel Silver, SSD disk, Premium BW - US datacenter - Uptime 99,99%
    … I’ll add more relay nodes soon.

I believe the security of the network is our number one priority as delegates. That is why I made sure to have the best servers possible.

Reward Sharing

• 40% - Voter Share
  • 60% - Node Infrastructure, Delegate Compensation, Unikname outreach events.

arktoshi will share a portion of it’s rewards with it’s voters every 24 hours. This is subject to change and will be regularly re-evaluated due to value changes.

I am hoping I can count on your support! Thank you for taking the time to read this proposal.

Yours truly,
Tin

7 Likes

:+1:
Instead of UNS, you can write Unikname.network or UNN (UnikName.Network)

1 Like

Thanks dlecan! Updated my post.

1 Like

Proposal updated with shorter delegate name.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.