Task type (Feedback/Writing/…): Feedback
- Your OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS): Android 8.0.0
- Version (for My Unikname App only):
- @unikname used during your test:
- Task dates: Since livenet
- @unikname for your reward:
The process of registering a @unikname was quick, easy and straight-forward. I was lucky enough to get a premium name (4 chars) which I like a lot
I successfully linked my existing https://forum.unikname.com/ forum account with this @unikname and logged in multiples times with it easily.
The app is nice looking and auto-updates, which is really handy.
The pin code pad works fine.
The app auto-locks after some time (how long?).
Thanks for working on this product, I’m eager to see more and more websites using it. Privacy is important and should be more looked at by companies.
- Use fingerprint to unlock the app
- When creating my @unikname, I would have liked a “expert/dev” mode to link my new name to an existing crypto account
- Hide the browser top bar in the PWA (See https://stackoverflow.com/a/57252936)
- Swipe left/right on homepage to change tab (Pending Connections/Trusted Websites/ UNS Credits)
- I can’t seem to get the unlock notification working. I tried :
- “Resend notification” button
- Keep the app closed
- Opening the app on the pin entry page
- Unlocking the app
- I found an UI bug, when the auth request expires, the “resend notification” button is still there. The buttons should disappear (and maybe having a “Go back” button to get back to the website login page ?)