My Unikname App - Release Note [2020-10-30]

:mega: My Unikname App has new features !!

:zap: Send and receive UNS

This feature opens the path for buying @unikname with UNS!

Please note that this feature is not available for cryptoaccounts protected with a 2nd passphrase.

Connections history

This feature will allow you to answer THE question: which @unikname have you used to connect on a specific web site? :thinking:

You can try to use your memory, or … read your “Connection history”!

So you can find quickly which @unikname you used to connect on specific web site.

:point_right: The history is limited to 50 entries for the beginning, to ensure the feature is working perfectly on all devices. The limit will be raised gradually.

:point_right: Older entries are discarded.

:point_right: In the future, you will be also able to group this history by @unikname.

:fireworks: One more thing: this history is stored and read locally on your devices. If you are using multiple devices (one smartphone and one tablet for example), each of them will have its own history.
You wouldn’t want us to have access to this information :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can find this feature in the Parameters.

Badges

UNS badges are coming in the application, claim them!

By default, you have the Newcomer/Débutant badge, which is now displayed in the details screen of a @unikname.

:bug: Miscs

Many bugfixes, so please, test this new version!

:interrobang: What should I do to install My Unikname App?

lp-2-phone

No worry, you can join our community of My Unikname users right now!
Just follow
:point_right: :us: :uk: :australia: Log in with @unikname: the steps to follow
:point_right: :fr: :canada: :belgium: Je me connecte avec @unikname : les étapes à suivre

to become a new user and to connect everywhere, why not on this Forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes