My Unikname App - Release Note [2021-02-12]

:mega: A new version of My Unikname App is out!

We are very excited about this one. Those UNS you’ve been stacking up ? You can finally put them to good use. Let me show you how !

:moneybag: Buy premium @unikname with your UNS tokens

Do you want to be @Number1 ? Do you have a short name like, lets say … @Sophie, that you would like to grab ? Or do you feel inspired by some childhood hero of yours ?

You can know buy short @unikname ! It’s easy, just Get a new @unikname as you usually would and confirm.

Now, for premium @unikname, you will have the choice of either using a coupon, or your credits. That’s your UNS tokens. You need to have all the tokens available on a single account.

Create it ! Wait for the app to work its magic and you’re all set !

Easy enough ! So get a shorter name, live a little. :wink:

The price list is available in app.

:interrobang: What should I do to install My Unikname App?

lp-2-phone

Want to join our community? Download the app right now!
Just follow
:point_right: :us: :uk: :australia: Log in with @unikname: the steps to follow
:point_right: :fr: :canada: :belgium: Je me connecte avec @unikname : les étapes à suivre

to become a new user and connect everywhere, why not on this very Forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Good job!

Just to clarify, prices in € are available, so how does it work? Do they pay you directly?
If I understood correctly, when forging UNIKs, Transaction fees are awarded to NFT Factories, and tokens sent to @organization:UNS.
So when someone pays in € for his UNIK, aren’t you minting lots of tokens to yourself? Shouldn’t it be burned in this case? :thinking:

Hi @rigwild
in the current tokenomics (UNC.CORE V2) when minting new UNIK, the protocol increase the supply of UNS token (by creating a reward). This reward is splitted 10% goes to the owner and 90% to the @organization:UNS wallet. These tokens aims to be redistributed to services provider and to network players with marketing actions.

These tokenomics was, let says “experimental”. We’re working on a major update, more simple, and more attractive for network players and delegates.

2 Likes