My Unikname App - Release Note [2021-03-08]

:mega: A new version of My Unikname App is out!

Hello there!
A rare Monday update from your favorite team to keep you informed on what we are up to. In this new version, you will find:

:heavy_dollar_sign: New price list

As announced a few weeks ago, we have reorganized @unikname prices. You will find the updated prices directly in your app.

For a complete list of all prices,

And remember, you can now buy premium @unikname from your app, using your UNS tokens!

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Activation

We made a few tweaks to the activation process. Nothing major, just a little extra time.

You will now have to wait around 10000 blocks (or roughly a day) to activate your @unikname instead of the previous 23 blocks.
So when you get a new @unikname, don’t rush to activate it. Take a breather, come back the next day, and it will be smooth sailing from there !

:busts_in_silhouette: Multi-url @unikname

Organization can now declare multiple URL under the same @unikname. This can be used to register several sub-domains. See below as the same @unikname (@Platform101) is used to connect to two different subdomains.

Both URL appear as different entries in your connection history, despite sharing a @unikname.

Just like before, these URL must be registered on uns.network. And you can check for yourself that the URL has been verified.

:bug: Bug fixes

As spring is almost upon us, the bugs are crawling back into our lives. But fear not, we are ready to squash them !

:interrobang: What should I do to install My Unikname App?

lp-2-phone

Want to join our community? Download the app right now!
Just follow
:point_right: :us: :uk: :australia: Log in with @unikname: the steps to follow
:point_right: :fr: :canada: :belgium: Je me connecte avec @unikname : les Γ©tapes Γ  suivre

to become a new user and connect everywhere, why not on this very Forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: