Participate to the development of our growing community

Interested to participate to the development of a growing community around uns.network blockchain and it’s unikname DAPP, contact us directly on twitter @UnikName_UNS and @uns_network.

Thousands of users and more than 6000 followers on twitter yet.

Full remote possible. Good English required.

Not interested, not your job: share this if you know somebody that could. We reward 0.05 BTC if the fellow comes from you (under conditions) :slight_smile:

Thanks

i will try… but i don’t have any experience.

You’re welcome @array :+1:

We’re looking for a candidate already familiar with community management.

Unikname is an ethical, next-generation authentication solution with a focus on privacy and digital identity.

Mission

Animate and boost our communities, and manage the associated Ads budget.

Your Profile

• Fluent in writing english
  • Privacy and Transparency are in your core values
  • You have already heard about crypto and ideally you own tokens
  • You know the codes to be applied to effectively engage and retain a community with a technical profile
  • You are familiar with the job of community manager and have already done so during your last assignments

Contract

We’re looking a full time job with a French Working Contract.
Wages may include a variable part.

How to apply

1. Introduce yourself to our community on tweeter and on this forum here under.
  2. Send your phone# to jobs@unikname.com to book for a visio
  3. Mutual Introduction by visio with the unikname team
  4. Agree on the contract and let’s go

My Name Is rafi aminuddin.
i’m on indonesian.
my unikname : array
my twitter : lasteds1

Hi I’m Léa ! I am very interested in the topics of personal data protection and all the innovative tools developed to face these new challenges.
I’ll bet on my curiosity and determination -and also on my marketing skills - to comply with the expectations of this job !

1 Like