Now, we have two networks: the SANDBOX and the LIVENET!
This is great news, but it also requires more organization. And more visibility for you.
This is why we have decided to produce a roadmap for the coming month, and if the exercise goes well, we will repeat this every month.
The reason for this roadmap is that the features that are coming will not be compatible with older versions. So we’re going to do a milestone update, a first for uns.network, and the goal is to find the best possible organization.
If you are a @network_player, this roadmap is for you!
On uns.network blockchain
In version 5.2 of the network, a major change will take place. Indeed, the consensus will be modified in order to respect a feature already announced: colleges.
It will have consequences on two aspects of our network:
- You could only vote for a Network Player of you own college
- No more than 3 network delegates and no more than 10 organization delegates will be allowed
These modifications have important impacts on the uns.network’s consensus, that’s why it’s a necessary update. Otherwise you won’t be able to continue on the network.
- iOS compatibility (3rd week of May): As some have already tried it (my.unikname.app), the mobile application is only available for Android versions! One of the major updates this month will be to make it iOS compatible too.
- Node update period (candidates: May 27th - block 490,000 ~ June 9th): During this period, all nodes will have to be updated to 5.2.
- Milestone (candidate: June 10th): Milestone of version 5.2. All nodes that are not up to date at this date will then be rejected from the network.
- Node update period (candidates: May 12th - May 18th): During this period, all nodes will have to be updated to 5.2.
- Milestone (candidate: May 18th): Milestone of version 5.2. All nodes that are not up to date at this date will then be rejected from the network.
- Test of the features (May 22th): We will test the new functionalities during these two days in public in order to validate the launch on the LIVENET.
I want to become a Network Player. How ?
No worry, you can join our delegates right now!
Just follow the Becoming a uns.network Player documentation to become one of us!