Some UI bugs - My Unikname App

Task type: Bug report

- Your OS: iOS
- Version (for My Unikname App only): Commit efa26db (2021-04-13T15:18)
- @unikname used during your test: @louneskmt
- Task dates: 2021-04-14
- @unikname for your reward: No need for a reward

1. My Unikname App cannot handle too much Badges / Trophies. In fact, when they don’t fit in the page, this last will be extend horizontally and scrollable. You may need some style improvements to handle better overflow.

2. I’m always having a hard time selecting the Unik I want on the @unikname page. Most time, I have to double tap to open one.

3. Typo: dot missing in @unikname page help popup.

4. On the “Home” page, if I drag down from the middle of the page, it will reload my pending connections. However, if I drag down from the banner or the total balance, it won’t reload my pending connections and just scroll down the page (see below). By “drag down from” I mean starting from.

5. Unikname and Settings page shouldn’t be scrollable if there is no content outside the view.

2 Likes

Thank you for the report. We’ll fix it asap.
I’ll ping you on time.

1 Like

:gift: next week :crossed_fingers: :wink:

Hello @louneskmt
Could you test our latest release (94579c0) ?
Those bugs should be left.
We’ve also improved unikname list page design and reactivity.

Only small iOS screens still have scroll issue. We’re working on it.

Enjoy.

@Guillaume Really good job guys! Working great, and you even improved the Unikname view :ok_hand:

Another thing: I don’t think the property’s three dot menu is still relevant. Instead of going to this three dot menu, then chose ‘Details’, could be cool if just a tap / click on the property displayed the details.

You’re right !
We’ll add it to the backlog :slight_smile:

Last release should contain a :gift:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.