True Block Weight (TBW) for Automated Reward Sharing

As a network delegate, I use core2_tbw to automatically share the UNIKs I’ve earned with my supporters. In this topic, I will try to explain how I adapt and use core2_tbw to unikname.network.

git clone https://github.com/galperins4/core2_tbw.git

Install the Prerequisites for core2_tbw

1. Install pip and python3.6 or above

2. Install pm2

npm install pm2@latest -g
     #or
     yarn global add pm2

@TheBlackCat added unikname_livenet and unikname_sandbox files into the core2_tbw repository a few days ago. All you have to do is edit the config file. The config file is located at core2_tbw/core/config/config

Please read Configuration & Usage section and choose the right options to your needs from Available Configuration Options.

Go to the core2_tbw directory and use the following command to start the script.

bash tbw.sh

For the first run you should choose 1.Install and than 2.Initialize options for installing required packages and create unikname_livenet_YOUR-DELEGATE-ID.db file. Then you can then select options 3 -7 to either run all modules of tbw or parts.

If you need help for installing/running the core2_tbw, you can send me a message. I am also available on Discord.

I am sharing 60% of my forged UNIK daily with my supporters by using core2_tbw.

Thank you very much for your support.

6 Likes

Hi @mtaylan, I’ve voted for you.

I’m @tom.magnum.357

:mushroom:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support :pray:

Great work @mtaylan!

1 Like

Thanks for the tuto. I think I will use it to reward my supporters. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.